Hi, this was our first AP for the winter term. In this unit we learned about light and how to capture light. We became familiar with the different properties of light and how it is a particle in some experiments and a wave in other experiments. We got to take and develop our own pictures in a dark room and learned how to use reflection and refraction. Overall this was a great unit.
sexism in the gaming community In this unit we looked a lot at history text books and what history means. We studied what does it mean to be a marginalized voice and what are the stories marginalized people have to share. We had many class discussions and read a case for reparation's. I learned about different ways people have privilege and different ways people may be marginalized. I never thought about class, ability, race and gender in such an open and honest manner before. I realized that things that seem like common knowledge to me aren't for everyone else and others do not know what I do and I don't know what others know.
Comments
Post a Comment