In this unit we learned about interest. For me looking into the future always felt unrealistic but this AP crunched it down to the numbers. This made it a lot easier for me to understand and to feel more comfortable with what I want and don't want. We talked to a bank and learned a lot about personal finance. We learned about what is realistic and different life goals. I am very grateful for this AP making me feel confident about my future.
sexism in the gaming community In this unit we looked a lot at history text books and what history means. We studied what does it mean to be a marginalized voice and what are the stories marginalized people have to share. We had many class discussions and read a case for reparation's. I learned about different ways people have privilege and different ways people may be marginalized. I never thought about class, ability, race and gender in such an open and honest manner before. I realized that things that seem like common knowledge to me aren't for everyone else and others do not know what I do and I don't know what others know.
Comments
Post a Comment